• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Table Content Disappears

New Here ,
Aug 02, 2013 Aug 02, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Tech Suite 4/Frame 11 on Windows 7. Why do I have table content disappear and reappear at times? When I zoom up, at times only partial content appears. Also, in the images below, the first is 100%, the second is 120% and the third is 140%. When I zoomed up to 120%, the content partially appeared, but when I started to scroll to the right to view this table better, the content totally disappeared. What is going on? Is this another bug with Adobe? It is frustrating wondering what may be in the table for content when it comes to outputting to PDF or making updates.

100 percent.jpg120 percent.jpg140 percent.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does the issue go away when you refresh (Ctrl-L)? FM sometimes has issues with displaying text fast enough

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, refresh does not work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your 100% view shows greeked text, which means your preferences are set to *not* display type at or below that point size.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Setting the preferences to a different Greek size has no bearing on this issue. It is when I zoom up to see a table more clearly, the text disappears. As a test, I switched the Greek font to 12pt from 7pt. This made it so I had to zoom up to nearly 400% to see the info in the table, but it still had missing text.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're saying that after increasing the greek text setting that your 100% view is the same???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The image is at 200 percent after increasing the Greek to 12pt shows missing content. 100 percent to 160 percent showed the same as in the first image provided in the start of this thread.

This document is a template that is 11 x 17. What I notice after in zoom up to higher settings when I can start to see content is that, to see the entire table, I will click on hold the the scroll bar and move either left or right. When I do this with the mouse holding down the bar and moving either direction, the content comes back either in entirety or partially adding more content to see. If I let go of the mouse from scrolling, then at times the total table's content disappears. Frustrating!200 percent.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you specified your monitor size in the Preferences or is it set at the "default" value?  This also affects how FM tries to set the display at zoom values.

Note: the drop-down list for the monitors one of the "special" drop-downs where you can also enter a specific value instead of just picking the values presented. There is no special visual indicator that you can do this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My monitor is hooked up to a laptop and it is 19" and this is what it is set at. Makes no difference.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines