• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop wont open over something I did a long time ago

New Here ,
Jul 23, 2013 Jul 23, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have photoshop downloaded but it wont open. You see, I had it from a free trial from last year and the button is still in my computer. So now that I have the Cloud AND Photoshop I was hoping it could work again but now, when I get to that page with the big blue button that says "Download" nothing happens!!!

What I think is that a while ago when I FIRST got to that page, I clicked it there was a pop out that said Run, the usual. BUT I clicked something then checked to do it each time (I dont remember WHAT option I clicked) but now NOTHING HAPPENS!!!! PLEASE help!

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 24, 2013 Jul 24, 2013

Hi there,

Welcome to the Community!

We would need system information or which operating system are you using? Are you on Creative cloud website and clicking on download?

To start please go to https://creative.adobe.com/products/creative-cloud and download Creative cloud app after that you can install any software you want including Photoshop. If you click on Download and nothing happens, it seems to be a problem with a browser, change the browser and try again.

Thanks!

Ankit

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 24, 2013 Jul 24, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Welcome to the Community!

We would need system information or which operating system are you using? Are you on Creative cloud website and clicking on download?

To start please go to https://creative.adobe.com/products/creative-cloud and download Creative cloud app after that you can install any software you want including Photoshop. If you click on Download and nothing happens, it seems to be a problem with a browser, change the browser and try again.

Thanks!

Ankit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 24, 2013 Jul 24, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks!

I'm using windows 7 on Google Chrome, and yes, I'm on the website clicking download.

I tried your advice and tried on a different browser (The origional version of the internet that comes by default) but still nothing. (good news though, all the options came up this time!) I went through everything, but STILL nothing happens!!!! This is starting to get frustrating...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 29, 2013 Jul 29, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you send us a snapshot of the download link you are trying? You can insert the image by clicking the camera icon when you reply. We need a bit more info to help.

Thanks,

Madison

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 04, 2013 Aug 04, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your site must be having problems because the page has been unavailable for a while now. Sorry. But in anycase, do you have any ideas?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines