• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bridge scrolling not working.

Participant ,
Jun 24, 2013 Jun 24, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My mouse scroll wheel no longer works in Bridge CC  it had however worked in CS6.  So now I'm unable to scroll quickly using my mouse scroll wheel while hovered over the folder's content area.  Please help is there a fix to this or an option I need checked somewhere??

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving Discussion to Bridge Forum Discussion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check the mouse driver in the OS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it's funny because i have the mouse driver updated and it has been so.  and just right before i updated to CC it was working in CS6.  so still confused to why it now doesn't work in CC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perhaps someone with CC and a mouse can comment.  There are no mouse settings in Bridge.

What OS and what type of mouse?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 7, Logitiech "Anywhere MX" mouse (my office won't allow mac....  i have no freak'en idea why....  the mid-west is crazy!!!)

And yes it's Adobe Bridge CC, I'm a CC Member and before the update from Creative Cloud CS6 to Adobe CC it would just fine.  I'd rather like to think that there's a bug that needs to be worked out with Bridge than rather me having to be forced to buy a new mouse.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
People's Champ ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd rather like to think that there's a bug that needs to be worked out with Bridge than rather me having to be forced to buy a new mouse.

A new mouse would be the easiest solution for everyone, although a little bit at your own (or company) expense

The new Apple Mouse is wireless and scrolling is not a problem anymore (no physical wheel) but the older ones often had trouble scrolling. However if Bridge is the only one affected application I would start by resetting the workspace, then check if the activity bar bottom left is not showing any activity (scrolling is not that good when Bridge is still caching) and finally reset prefs (restart Bridge holding down control (Win) and choose reset prefs from the menu.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try a different mouse, espeically if you can find a simple wired version.  Wireless mouses do occasionally have problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think that this thread can eaisly turn in to more of one on, "how to have your company see value in investing in better hardware and software", and trust me that input is more than welcome!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2013 Jun 25, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same Issue... Logitech M215 Mouse... drivers updated to the latest, and there is no scrolling in Bridge.

Other CC apps it works fine.

Frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jul 20, 2013 Jul 20, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this problem, not sure whether it is a Bridge or Microsoft issue - but leaning toward a Bridge issue as this is the only program I have that has this problem. But I do have a workaround, select an image in Bridge, hit the space bar to magnify, hit the space bar again to get back to normal view and viola the scroll wheel works and works until you loose focus with Bridge - lke switching to another window - when back in Bridge just repeat the hitting the space bar - works everytime for me

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 31, 2013 Jul 31, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I vaguely recall that Bridge CS6 had this exact same problem when it came out. They fixed it a few months later. So much for learning from your mistakes...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 26, 2013 Jun 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue. Using a Microsoft Intellimouse Optical USB - wired. Windows 7.

It's not a problem with the mouse since the scroll wheel works perfectly with every other app on my computer, including the other CC apps I'm using (PS and AE). There's some kind of bug in Bridge CC that's preventing the scroll wheel from working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there anyone with Bridge CC on the Windows OS where the scroll works correctly?  If so please confirm.  Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Argh-4k, totally is a Bridge CC app thing, because you're correct on my computer (running windows 7) my mouse works on ever other CC app and all my other programs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also having this same problem. Windows 7 Ultimate x64 with Logitech M510 wireless mouse. Mouse scrolling works in every other application except Bridge CC. Works fine in Bridge CS6.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 27, 2013 Jun 27, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having this issue. Logitech trackball M570, latest drivers installed. Everything else works fine (other CC programs and other programs, browsers) but just not Bridge CC. CS6 worked just fine. Hoping for a bug fix, please!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since there are several of you with the same problem I suggest you each file a bug report.  Adobe rarely visits this site.  http://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having a similar problem. As a work around, I've found that if I run bridge on my primary display the mouse scroll will work. If I drag the window to my 2nd monitor, the scroll will not work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jun 28, 2013 Jun 28, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can confirm the problem occurs when Bridge is open on a secondary monitor. Move to the primary and scroll works........ Not an option for me back to CS6 until they find a fix.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That narrows down the problem.  Probably missing some file link to OS to activate mouse settings.  Make sure you add this to link in post #15 as Adobe rarely visits here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Already done.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 08, 2013 Jul 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi there , any news on this annoying bug ? -- thanks !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 08, 2013 Jul 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If there is it would be on the Feedback site where the problem was listed.  If you see any results post back here also.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 20, 2013 Jul 20, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So the other day when I was at work my cordless mouse went out.  I plugged in my spare (corded), and dragged Bridge to my main monitor, caught myself scolling with no problem and then tested Bridge on my secondary monitor.  The scondary monitor was a no go, dragged Bridge back over to my main monitor, and scolling worked.  After this I decided to go get my cordless mouse and test it.  My test weilded that the cordless did not work with Bridge's scolling on either monitor.  Plugged in my corded mouse and it proformed witht he same results as it had, scolling on my main monitor and not on my secondary. 

Also did the same testing at home, exact same thing happened.

If anyone hears from Adobe yes please repost here.

If you any one has found this what I have found to be true with their mouse and scolling in Bridge, post your test findings here too.  thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines