• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why has BC stopped sending us email alerts regarding workflow or online form submissions?

New Here ,
Aug 15, 2013 Aug 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It appears our site has stopped alerting us via email regarding online form submissions...what's going on with this? www.smilegalaxykids.com

Brent

TOPICS
Going live

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Double check that you still have workflows enabled and if you do, then you might wanna submit a support ticket!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It appears the "orders" box is checked as it should be....and I know we haven changed anything recently on our end. (see screen shot attached)

Screen shot 2013-08-15 at 12.14.20 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In addition to Dave's comment you may want to check your email settings and spam settings. I had a client that had a similar issue and it was his email blocking the BC Emails. He made adjustments and all was fine afterwards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This was my first go to thought as well. Not the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would chat with support. They can see your settings and verify if they are setup correctly and enabled. Hopefully they can pinpoint the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lynda,

Thanks for your help. Do you know where I can find a contact link for the support team or a live chat feature to get some help?

Brent

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Log into Admin of Site > Upper right corner of admin should be "Help & Support." Click Link > You should see an option to chat. Click "Chat" and you will be taken to BC Support Chat. You can also submit a ticket from the same screen.

Note: BC Support chat is not always available but should be during the week and is currently available as of this posting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines