• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop will not launch - Application Manager Crahses

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2013 Aug 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a CC subscription and when I try to open photoshop I get the Adobe Application Manager bouncing on the dock and nothing happens. I cannot launch the Creative Cloud app. Anyone know how to get it working? I need to get work done!

Premiere opens fine, but I haven't opened Photoshop since updating it and I think it need to authenticate...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 17, 2013 Aug 17, 2013

Jbelzeradams what version of Mac OS are you using?  Have you tried uninstalling the Adobe Creative Cloud application using the uninstaller in Applications/Utilities/Adobe Installers folder?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jbelzeradams what version of Mac OS are you using?  Have you tried uninstalling the Adobe Creative Cloud application using the uninstaller in Applications/Utilities/Adobe Installers folder?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Uninstalling and reinstalling the Creative Cloud application did the trick. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi jbelzeradams,

Please follow the given thread: http://forums.adobe.com/message/5304650 with similar issue.

Regards,

Romit Sinha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines