• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No Creative Cloud folder/Can't Sync

Community Beginner ,
Aug 14, 2013 Aug 14, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just got a new Windows 8 computer and I can't seem to get Creative Cloud to sync.

The Files menu just shows a "Coming soon..." page, but my old Windows 7 computer somehow has a synced folder in my Favorites. I don't recall having trouble setting that up - or even if I had to do any thing to set it up (it's been awhile).

So is file syncing, and the synced folders currently disabled? I read that it should be in my C:\Users\me\Creative Cloud, but that folder does not exist, and is not in my Favorites like it is on my old computer.

Any info would be helpful - I'd like to use this as a means of moving my Adobe files from the old machine to the new one (I haven't put them all up onto the cloud on the old machine yet).

Thank you,

Ernie

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 19, 2013 Aug 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ernie,

have you read the blog :http://blogs.adobe.com/creativecloud/file-and-typekit-font-sync-rolling-out/

Have you signed up for the roll-out? Available here: https://creative.adobe.com/earlyaccess

Let me know if you have further questions.

Best wishes

Adrian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 23, 2013 Aug 23, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI Adrian.

I read the blog, signed up for the roll-out and was granted access immediately.  But unfortunately, the Files and Fonts menu still show a "Coming soon" message. 

Not sure if it's me or what....

Thanks - Reggie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 23, 2013 Aug 23, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Scratch that.  I just restarted my machine and both the Files and Fonts tabs are behaving as expected.  Somewhere along the line, a Creative Cloud Files folder was installed on my desktop.  Yeah!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 05, 2013 Dec 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.  I'm on OS X 10.9.  Creative Cloud Sync folder just shows a "Coming Soon" message.  How do I enable?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 13, 2013 Dec 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can get access to file and font syncing from the Early Access page here https://creative.adobe.com/earlyaccess.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines