• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Visibility of Browse sequences

New Here ,
Aug 22, 2013 Aug 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I made some browse sequences in my project. In Webhelp I selected those browse sequences en enabled them to be generated.

The browse buttons are shown in the output toolbar but not de names of de browse sequences.

What must I do to make them visible?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Unfortunately the names of the browse sequences have never been visible. At least, not that I've ever seen. The only times I've ever seen the names of the sequences is when using a compiled CHM file.

There is no way I"m aware of to make the sequence names visible. For starters, if this were an option, where would you expect the sequence name to be presented?

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yet in preview of the different skins the names are shown.

NamesBrowseSequences.png

If that is not possible, the browse sequences are unfortunately not very useful.

Thanks for your answer though

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is not a browse sequence, it is a Content Category as set up in Dynamic User Centric Content.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Message was edited by Peter Grainge to correct typo.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ah, OK, thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp