• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fms 4.5 with centos 6.3 apache already installed

Explorer ,
Aug 13, 2013 Aug 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, first sorry for my bad English, I speak French ...
I succeeded install fms 4.5 on my centos 6.3 server. By against I had apache so I did not install apache fms included.

On my centos server, I already whm and cpanel. I do not understand how to configure my existing apache to run with fms. And I do not know at all how to check if my fms installation is correct, because I can not access the administration console ....

Will you explain to me a little please?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Aug 23, 2013 Aug 23, 2013

The FMS apache just runs by default on port 8134. FMS listens to port 80 and forwards web server connections on port 80 to port 8134. You can change this in the fms.ini file. You should either not have FMS listen to port 80, or have apache listen to port 8134.

If this is not helpful, you should explain "configure my existing apache to run with fms" further.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,
Aug 23, 2013 Aug 23, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The FMS apache just runs by default on port 8134. FMS listens to port 80 and forwards web server connections on port 80 to port 8134. You can change this in the fms.ini file. You should either not have FMS listen to port 80, or have apache listen to port 8134.

If this is not helpful, you should explain "configure my existing apache to run with fms" further.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines