• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error: TSorensonVideoSmartQueue would have dropped H264 sequence header

Community Beginner ,
Mar 06, 2012 Mar 06, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm seeing this error flooding my core logs.

TSorensonVideoSmartQueue would have dropped H264 sequence header

I'm running FMS 4.5.1 on Windows.  Live streams are sent to it via FMLE and FP11 H.264.  The FMLE streams are not new, but the implementation of FP11 using the H.264 codec is (used to use Sorenson).  The errors used to be rare but now there is a constant stream of them.

Any idea what is causing this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 06, 2012 Mar 06, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also noticing in my master log I'm seeing things like this which seems to correspond with a disconnect of my users:

Core (21840) _defaultRoot_:_defaultVHost_:::_4 is not responding and is being restarted!

Core (21840) did not shutdown as expected. Killing core now.

Master executing fast shutdown of core ID (21840).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 16, 2012 Apr 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

TSorensonVideoSmartQueue would have dropped H264 sequence header

This is happening on my server too, does anyone knows what does it mean?

fms_error.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 23, 2013 Aug 23, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am currently getting this warning flooding my logs, and eventually causing the core to crash.

i have been trying to narrow down any specific settings (h264 level, resolution @ fps) that work without giving this warning, but have not found anything definite yet.

i only get this warning on a remote AMS 5.0.3 over the internet, and cannot reproduce it locally on my LAN.

it seems to only happen when there are subscribers to the stream, since i do not see it when i am only publishing.

ANY info is greatly appreciated! this is very frustrating and is one of the few things holding back my progress.

thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,
May 04, 2019 May 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

it's an old thread, but still have this issue, any solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines