• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

If I uninstall on my mac, can I get it on my windows PC?

New Here ,
Aug 23, 2013 Aug 23, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

My Mac is having issues so I had to buy a new computert. I bought the Creative Suite 6 Design and Web Premium Mac in February. The software I bought had an option for a mac or windows download, and I chose Mac. I was wondering if I could, as long as I uninstal the suite on my Mac, if I could instal it on my Windows. I'd hate to have to buy the software all over again.

The e-mail said: "

• Suite products must be used on one computer. The individual applications of the suite cannot be installed on separate computers.

So I assume as long as I uninstal it should be fine? But I want to make sure before I do anything because I need these programs for school, I at least need the backup on my mac despite the issues.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 23, 2013 Aug 23, 2013

The Mac version will not work on a PC. You can swap languages/platforms for a product you own if you follow the instructions at the following link:

http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/order-product-platform-language-swap.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Mac version will not work on a PC. You can swap languages/platforms for a product you own if you follow the instructions at the following link:

http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/order-product-platform-language-swap.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, I am glad I asked as I didn't know this was an option. Hopefully it works!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines