• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re-Downloading Software Help

New Here ,
Aug 23, 2013 Aug 23, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Last year, I purchased the Adobe Design and Web Premium Student Edition. My hard drive recently crashed, and my back up disks are too scratched up and do not work. I need to re-download the software. Any suggestions would be much appreciated,

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 23, 2013 Aug 23, 2013

Since you have not identified which version you need, I can only provide general links.  If it happens to be CS6, then this page might be all you need:

http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/cs6-product-downloads.html

Otherwise, search thru the page linked below for the link to another page with the version you need.

You can download the trial version of the software thru the site linked below and then use your current serial number to activate it.

Be sure to follow the steps outlined in

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since you have not identified which version you need, I can only provide general links.  If it happens to be CS6, then this page might be all you need:

http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/cs6-product-downloads.html

Otherwise, search thru the page linked below for the link to another page with the version you need.

You can download the trial version of the software thru the site linked below and then use your current serial number to activate it.

Be sure to follow the steps outlined in the Note: Very Important Instructions section on the download pages at this site or else the download will not work properly.

http://prodesigntools.com/tag/ddl

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much. I'm trying this right now as I type. I really appreciate it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 26, 2013 Aug 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried doing what you have suggested for the Creative Suite Design and Web Premium CS6, student and teacher edition. Unfortunately, my program I use for zip files didn't support the download. Any other suggestions? It's much appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 26, 2013 Aug 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

AlyssaFitzG wrote

Unfortunately, my program I use for zip files didn't support the download.

I don't understand.

You don't need a separate program for Zip files to install the software.

You just download the relevant installation files: .7z and .exe for Windows or .dmg for Mac.

Then you double click the exe file (Windows) or move the .dmg file to the Applications folder (Mac).

The software installs, you launch it and enter your serial number. Job done.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines