• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Desktop fails to install

New Here ,
Aug 26, 2013 Aug 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been trying to install the Creative Cloud Desktop in Windows 7, but I keep getting the failure message. I've tried the instructions here: http://www.ana-todor.ro/simple-fix-for-creative-cloud-desktop-failed-to-install-error/15/08/2013/, but it's still not working.

Anybody have any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 27, 2013 Aug 27, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi DCWilson451,

Could you please follow these steps and let us know if it helps you.

Please download and run Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool

http://www.adobe.com/support/contact/cscleanertool.html

Run Creative Cloud Cleaner tool and choose option 3 and then option 1 to complete the cleaning process.

Once done please rename OOBE Folder from these locations

Windows :

C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe

C:\Users\(UserName)\AppData\Local\Adobe

After this please reboot your machine and download Creative Cloud desktop again from the following location

Go to creative.adobe.com -> Download Center -> Download Creative Cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 27, 2013 Aug 27, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried those steps several times now and still no joy.

Any other ideas? I have CS5.5 installed on this machine, should I try uninstalling that first?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 29, 2013 Aug 29, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried those steps several times now and still no joy.

Any other ideas? I have CS5.5 installed on this machine, should I try uninstalling that first?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 03, 2013 Sep 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Just wanted to let you know that the install still is not working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 04, 2013 Sep 04, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

DCWilson451 if you are continuing to experience difficulties then I would recommend you first try installing in a newly created local Administrator account.

If the installation still fails then please uninstall all available Adobe Creative software through the Programs & Features Control Panel.  Once done then please use the CS Cleaner Tool to verify that all Adobe software has been removed.  You should then be able to install the Creative Cloud application.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 07, 2013 Sep 07, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried creating a new administrator account. And that didn't work.

I've tried removing everything Adobe from my computer and running the CS Cleaner Tool. And that didn't work.

What next?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 09, 2013 Sep 09, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

DCWilson451 I would recommend working directly with our support team as you have performed all the steps which usually allow for a resolution of your current difficulties.  For the best assistance, I recommend our chat support at http://adobe.ly/yxj0t6.  Our chat representatives can provide a personalized experience to resolve the issue you have described.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines