• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Converting the document from old version(Fm7) to Fm 11, bullet doesnot appear in pdf output

New Here ,
Aug 27, 2013 Aug 27, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I have converted Fm 7 files to Fm 11 files. Now when i open the files in the Fm project, bullets does not appear and instead of that question mark displays(?).

However, when i tried to open the older fm files in fm 11, font is not available window appeared. But font are being replaced by the existing font in all over document except the bullets. bullets are not appearing in the frame maker project as well as in the PDF generated.

There are different types of bullets being used in all over the document.

PFA sample of FM document file and PDF generated file in which red mark indicated the problem of bullets.

Please provide a proper solution for the same asap.

Thanking you in anticipation.

FM bullet 1.png

pdf bullet 2.png

Regards,

Nutan

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 27, 2013 Aug 27, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What font does the document use?

Is it a Unicode font?

Although there may be other reasons, the "?" is consistent with an attempt to use a Unicode character for which the present font does not have a glyph populated at that code point.

> Please provide a proper solution for the same asap.

That's not how this forum works, and such requests can easily have the opposite effect.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines