• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

It´s been weeks that I have battled with InDesign!

Community Beginner ,
Aug 28, 2013 Aug 28, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

- I have bought the membership in June!

- I have installed and uninstalled!

- I have read these discussions!

- I have chatted to a customer server!

- I have uninstalled again, re-booted and still, the InDesign that I download from my own account is the 30 day trial version, which is over.

I WANT MY INDESIGN OR MY MONEY BACK!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Sep 06, 2013 Sep 06, 2013

I would have tried to fix the network, but there is nothing to fix. Can it be the 4G network that is a problem?

The downloading apparently succeeds. Only error message the computer shows is "trial version has ended". I uninstalled all my adobe software and tried to download again. The CreatveCloud shows that download has been completed and the software updated.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Aug 28, 2013 Aug 28, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sign in or activation errors

Beyond that you will have to provide more information. Nobody can help you with at least some system information and otehr details.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 30, 2013 Aug 30, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

True: sorry!

I have a Windosw8 (IntelCore i5-3350P CPU 3.10 GHz 3.10, RAM 8 Gt, x64 ) and my purchases are Creative Clouds InDesign and Photoshop monthly memebership.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AstraGraphics77 did you complete the steps in the document Mylenium posted in message #1?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't get any error messages when installing the software. My only problem is (besides the short fuse) that when I open my InDesign it tells me my 30 day trial is over and asks me to buy the software, which I allready pay for.

I looked for solutions here in the forums, but the downloading problem is difficult to locate without any error messages.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 03, 2013 Sep 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AstraGraphics77 it is likely you are facing configuration issues with your network connection.  Please try the steps offered by Mylenium in message #1 so you can restore connectivity to the Adobe software and it will then be able to validate your membership.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 06, 2013 Sep 06, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would have tried to fix the network, but there is nothing to fix. Can it be the 4G network that is a problem?

The downloading apparently succeeds. Only error message the computer shows is "trial version has ended". I uninstalled all my adobe software and tried to download again. The CreatveCloud shows that download has been completed and the software updated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 09, 2013 Sep 09, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

AstaGraphics if you have tried the steps listed in Sign in or activation errors | CS6, CS5.5 Subscriptions, CS6 Perpetual - http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/activation-network-issues.html and are still facing difficulties then I would recommend contacting our support team.  For the best assistance, I recommend our chat support at http://adobe.ly/yxj0t6.  Our chat representatives can provide a personalized experience to resolve the issue you have described.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines