• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Set reporting options

Explorer ,
Oct 26, 2012 Oct 26, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This question was posted in response to the following article: http://help.adobe.com/en_US/presenter/using/WS3a32668ae8e7984c61736e10b1fbedbaf-7f9a.html

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 26, 2012 Oct 26, 2012

You are seeing the publishing options, not reporting options. The reporting options are in the Quiz manager. Go to Quiz Manage > Reporting tab. From there you will see the options for configuring your reporting.

Presenter Reporting.JPG

You will want to publish to your computer (probably as a zip), and then pass that output to the individual pushing the content to the LMS. PDFs won't do reporting, other than the LMS can probably track that it has been accessed.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My LMS provider is saying he "just" got a PDF. Is there a certain way I need to publish so that he can upload a file that records completion.

The Quiz settings above I have done. Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure what the PDF has to do with this question, please explain.

As to the settings, that needs to be discussed between you and the LMS provider. Every LMS needs it's own set up to be matched in the reporting settings. Since there is no 'one-size-fits-all', the LMS provider will need to look at the settings availble and work with you to identify why the information is not coming through correctly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jorma, Thanks for the answer.

There are different formats to publish to. The LMS support is telling me that I need to publish to SCORM. I only see publishing options to Computer, Adobe Connect, and PDF. What format/package/options do I need to select to send an LMS that can record SCORM and AICC?

I am missing that last piece of how to publish with SCORM tracking.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are seeing the publishing options, not reporting options. The reporting options are in the Quiz manager. Go to Quiz Manage > Reporting tab. From there you will see the options for configuring your reporting.

Presenter Reporting.JPG

You will want to publish to your computer (probably as a zip), and then pass that output to the individual pushing the content to the LMS. PDFs won't do reporting, other than the LMS can probably track that it has been accessed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Jorma,

Think I figured it out.

I needed to send the published "package" not a PDF file.

All set.

Thanks and have a nice weekend.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 03, 2013 Sep 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have branched quiz in my course. I have given the criterion of percentage of slides views under Reporting window. The "Complete" status is shown correctly on the LMS when the learner completes the quiz correctly.

My problem starts when the learner does quiz incorrectly and does not go through all the slides and completes the percentage of slides, then also "Complete" status is shown on the LMS. I want learner to visit last slide of the course.

Can you please guide/suggest me on this issue.

Regards,

Satish

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

What you are seeing is the expected behavior :

"when the learner does quiz incorrectly and does not go through all the slides and completes the percentage of slides, then also "Complete" status is shown on the LMS"

Is this you want:

LMS should show Complete  only when user visits some % of slides including the last slide irrespective of whether he pass/fail the quiz ?

Thanks,

Alpi Agarwal

Adobe Presenter Engineering Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, LMS should show Complete only when user visits some % of slides including the last slide irrespective of whether he pass/fail the quiz.

Is there any solution for this?

Satish

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

The only way is that you have to set the completion criteria as 100% to ensure that learner visit the last slide.

What type of content you have on the last slide ? Can we put it somewhere in between or on the first slide ?

If this is the case we may have some workaround.

Thanks,

Alpi Agarwal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I set completion criteria as 100% but because of the branched quiz, I am getting "Incomplete" status when learner attempts the quiz correctly and also visits last screen.

And I have some instructions to the learner for taking next course, and also client wants that content on last screen only.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 04, 2013 Sep 04, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

This is not possible . You cannot make the the user to forcefully visit the last slide.

You can only ensure this if it is the first slide and the slide is locked.

Thanks,

Alpi Agarwal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources