• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error A12E4-A12E5

New Here ,
Sep 02, 2013 Sep 02, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been at this for more than a month with no results. I've gone through every other "solution" you guys have provided here with no luck.

Why the hell is this not working? I've reinstalled/updated my OS, cleaned everything, follow the renaming folders, using the cleaner, the rootuser, etc etc etc.

This is clearly an issue on your side and you guys have taken way too long to provide a useful solution for everyone. Please give me an answer.

Don't mind the fact that I've been paying for this since June and have barely been able to use it.

Just fix the problem already.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Sep 03, 2013 Sep 03, 2013

HI,

There are several steps you may perform:

1. If your are getting this error while updating AAM:

(a) Try to perform mentioned steps:

Win: Go to C/Program Files(X86)/Common Files/Adobe/OOBE/PDApp and rename it to PDApp.old. Try to install again.

Mac: Go to Library/Application Support/Adobe/OOBE/PDApp and rename it to PDApp.old. Try to install again.

2. If you are getting this error while installation resulting in installation failure:

Win: Open Task Ma

Votes

Translate

Translate
Sep 03, 2013 Sep 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

HI,

There are several steps you may perform:

1. If your are getting this error while updating AAM:

Win: Go to C/Program Files(X86)/Common Files/Adobe/OOBE/PDApp and rename it to PDApp.old. Try to install again.

Mac: Go to Library/Application Support/Adobe/OOBE/PDApp and rename it to PDApp.old. Try to install again.

2. If you are getting this error while installation resulting in installation failure:

Win: Open Task Manager/Go to processes/ manual kill AAM Update Notifier. Try to install again.

Mac: Open Activity Monitor/ Manuall kill AAM Update Notifier. try to install again

If the above mentioned steps does not work please follow the mentioned steps:

Win: Enable hidden Admin: http://social.technet.microsoft.com/wiki/contents/articles/3040.enable -disable-the-local-hidden-bui... and try the above mentioned steps in hidden admin account.

Mac: Enable root account: http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1528 and try the above mentioned steps.

Disable your security software and try installing again if stiil the same issue

Please let us know whether it worked.

Regards,

Jatin Dembla

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines