Error DW030 - Can't install Adobe Flash Builder Windows 7 32 bits

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2013 Jul 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everyone!

Could someone help me with this error?    

Here is the log:

Exit Code: 6 Please see specific errors below for troubleshooting. For example,  ERROR: DW030 ...   -------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------  - 0 fatal error(s), 1 error(s)    ----------- Payload: Adobe Flash Builder 4.7 4.7.0.0 {8376E54D-7232-4443-A075-7938ABA2DB1A} -----------  ERROR: DW030: Custom Action for payload Adobe Flash Builder 4.7 4.7.0.0 {8376E54D-7232-4443-A075-7938ABA2DB1A} returned error. Failing this payload.  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 18, 2013 Jul 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also getting the same error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 01, 2013 Sep 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue, does your problem persists?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 06, 2013 Sep 06, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. The problem still persists.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 06, 2013 Sep 06, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now managed to get Flash Builder installed. Turns out it was my computer user name that caused the problem. I had a special character in my name ( the special character was ' ). I set up another user account without any special characters and installed Flash Builder using that user account and it installed without any problems.Hope this info helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2014 Jan 07, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can somebody tell me where you got the 32 bit installer / download ? I am looking for Flash Builder 4.7 32 bit either the installer or the download.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines