Expand my Community achievements bar.

Table Wizard: Body rows vary depending on data not working?

Former Community Member
I am creating a table using the table wizard. I want the rows to be variable depending on the amount of rows that are in the source. I am using odbc. When I do this simple data import from Excel, no problem. All my rows show up. Nothing fancy.

When I do this using the Adobe LiveCycle Designer version 8.0 with the same data source, I can only get a single row to come across. Not sure what I am doing wrong.
2 Replies

Former Community Member
I am having a similar problem. May be related. I have set up at Form using the procedure described by LiveCycle Designer > Working with Form Designs > Using tables > Creating tables that grow > To create a table that grows using the Button object. This is working fine; however, I then wished to have the table span multiple pages. Therefore, I used the procedure described at LiveCycle Designer > Working with Form Designs > Using tables > Working with pagination, header rows, and footer rows in tables > To set up a table to span multiple pages. The Form still functions and faithfully adds rows to the table, but the table does not span multiple pages. Any help will be deeply appreciated.

Level 1

I also have the same problem.

I need to get multiple rows from a OLEDB database table and display them on a table object.

I did "Wrap in subfrom" on the table,  set  subform of the table to "flowed", and checked "Repeat row for each data item" of Row1 of the table.

But I can get only one row on the table object.

And I could not get any help yet.