Explorer ,
Mar 19, 2013 Mar 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 19, 2013 Mar 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I followed the instructions to "Live Streaming with DVR", but it's not quite working for me. I'm able to push a live stream to the EC2, and view it through the Flash Media Playback Setup page under the "Live" option in the Advanced tab. However, I am not able to enable the DVR functions. I have added the dvrcast_origin folder to /mnt/applications, as instructed, but I have no "streams" folder in dvrcast_origin, nor any video from the stream saved to the EC2 that I can find. Any suggestions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 10, 2013 Sep 10, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

I read through this article, but I am having trouble using multiple bit rates on AWS. The manifest file seems to have it's own settings and I cannot change those settings. If I use the same settings in Flash Media Live Encoder, it also does not work...

Please help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines