• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

License not working - only Developer showing

Explorer ,
Sep 13, 2013 Sep 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On all of our Coldfusion installs, I don't know since when, the admin panels are showing the installed version as being Developer - even though I'm for sure using 100% valid CF Standard keys. I've been on with Adobe this morning, checked the keys are legit and they are, but for some reason it's not showing in the CF admin.

For example, when I run the PDF authoring it has the big watermark text across the outputted page saying that it's a Developer version - not cool!

The CF installs are all up-to-date with the most recent patches - gives the version number as 10,0,11,285437.

Is anyone else suffering the same problem? Does anyone know of a fix? Is there something I can clear out and refresh to have it re-assess the license version?

Thanks, Henry

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 13, 2013 Sep 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have been on the phone to Adobe tech support on hold for an hour by the way... Anyone have any ideas?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation