• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RH TOC show/hide doesn't work

Sep 15, 2013 Sep 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there,

I'm getting creazy with that Topic TOC. The show/hide doens't work anymore. If i push the link (show/hide) nothing happens. If I make a new Project it works correctly but if i make a new page in the existsting project the links still dont work. Has anyone a idea what the problem could be?

thanks 4 help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 17, 2013 Sep 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Which output are you creating? Also, did you change the skin/template of the output?

Greet,

Willam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Willam,

thank you for reply. I create WebHelp Format. I changed the  skin and i use a template.

The skin i use is a standard skin provided by RH i changed the colors of some items in that skin.

I use a template, but if i create a new page without a template and insert a placeholder for toc it doesn't work neither.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you adding the Mini TOC to the topic or the Table of Contents HTML Help control? The latter will not work in WebHelp as that is for CHM only.

What happens if you generate your project with a different WebHelp skin? (Whirls or PnP) Do you then also see the same behaviour?

Greet,

Willam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Sep 29, 2013 Sep 29, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Willam,

sorry for the late answer but i was out of office for a while.

I added the Mini TOC into the topic and i tryed to use a unchanced another skin (pnp) but with same result the Topic Table of Content "Hide" Botton doesn't work.

Greet and thanks for reply

Enrico

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 03, 2013 Oct 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do you use DHTML effects other than dropdowns?

Does your browser show any error? (Such as a JavaScript error?)

Before you generated, did you manually remove the folder? Also, did you remove your browser’s cache?

Greet,

Willam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp