• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

为什么下载Adobe Reader时连接不能用???

New Here ,
Sep 17, 2013 Sep 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

我再Adobe下载页面(网页标题:下载免费试用或购买Ad...)右边的下载区单击Adobe Reader下载连接时,连接到的网页无法显示。下载菜单的Adobe Reader连接也一样。能否帮忙解决一下。

谢谢!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[rough translation - I Adobe Download Page (Web Page Title: download free trial or buy Ad ... ) the right of the download area click Adobe Reader Download connection, connect to the web page cannot be displayed. Download menu Adobe Reader connection is the same. Can you help me to solve it. Thank you very much! ! !]

Try using a different browser  [ 使用一个不同的浏览器的尝试  ]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

我已经用过IE9、IE8、手机浏览器、Firefox 火狐浏览器等,结果都一样。

谢谢!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the web page url of the links that are not working for you?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On the page http://www.adobe.com/cn/downloads.html, there is a link "Adobe Reader" under the "下载(download)" tab. The new page http://get.adobe.com/cn/reader/ which can't display will be opened, when left clik the link "Adobe Reader". And you can get the same page by clik the "Adobe Reader" under "下载(download)" manual.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try using the offline installer from http://get.adobe.com/reader/enterprise/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This link also doesn't work. You may have problem with you web site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you make this link work or give me another link which can download directly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 18, 2013 Sep 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I try too many place of the down load adobe reader link. All the links don't work. Hope this can be solve soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 20, 2013 Sep 20, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any one working on this issue?

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 26, 2013 Dec 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can try if you are able to download through FTP from ftp://ftp.adobe.com/pub/adobe/reader/

If you tell us what version you want to download, I can provide a more direct link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If what amoyhuangzheng writes is indeed the cause of the problem, do you know of a file sharing service that works in China (Acrobat.com, Dropbox, Google Drive, Microsoft SkyDrive, ...)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 01, 2014 Jan 01, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dropbox: works.

SkyDrive: works.

Google Drive: maybe not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 01, 2014 Jan 01, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Another user in China has been able to successfully download the installer from the FTP site I posted earlier.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know what the real problem is. This only matters those who are living in mainland China, due to the Great FireWall. (你被墙了233)

To solve this problem, you may download Adobe Reader from other links that can be find through Baidu, or you can ask you friends 'outside' to send the downloaded file by e-mail. I'm gonna leave for Singapore in a short while, maybe I can download it there and post it to my cloud space for you to download. No need to worry about updating, that one is not affected even if you stay in China. get.adobe.com/cn/reader/   The link can be opened using a proxy, maybe a paid proxy can also help you with it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines