• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Job Opportunity in Phx for Instructional Designer/Captivate Developer

New Here ,
Jul 01, 2011 Jul 01, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We're looking for an instructional designer with experience developing learning solutions in Captivate. We also have several learning consultant positions available. For more information visit our positings area linked below, or email me at [email address deleted by moderator. Contact person at the email address included in their profile_

[url deleted by moderator]

(Select Training and Development from the drop-down category to narrow your search.)

Thank you!

Crystal

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 17, 2013 Jun 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Crystal,

I want to develop a course and I don't know what to charge. Can you give an idea of what you'd be willing to pay? I'm not sure I'm available for your opportunity but hope you'll help me out with an estimate of what I should be charging.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Sep 30, 2013 Sep 30, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Online job scheme will provide more job options for un-employers, part time workers and special women. These jobs are based on home and online based works. There are various kind of online jobs like data entry operations, article writing, and online marketing. These jobs is easy to do and earns you money in quick time..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources