• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Windows 8 Pro & MS Powerpoint 2013 (64 bit) Adobe Presenter 9 Com Addin Crashing

New Here ,
Sep 28, 2013 Sep 28, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently migrated to Windows 8 Pro and purchased the latest Adobe Presenter 9.  After loading this software everything seems to be working fine with my Office 2013 Pro + and then Powerpoint one day would not load.  I called MS and they told me after testing Powerpoint in Safe Mode and disabling Adobe Presenter 9 Com Addin it would work and it did.  And that was their solution to me.  This however really does not help me so I contacted Adobe.  Adobe called me back and the tech told me to create another Microsoft Account because my original account could have gotten corrupted.  Not being too familiar with how these work together I researched the help on the MS site and created another account; however, shortly thereafter when I relogged in under the new account and ran Powerpoint (with the add-in activated) and it came up but then crashed.  I checked further on the MS Site regarding whether DEP was casuing this issue and it doesn't appear that DEP is being disabled so the MS site didn't give me further information on what it could be.  Not sure where to turn at this point since MS doesn't seem to care and Adobe's solution to create a new MS Account didn't work for me.  Any ideas?

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 30, 2013 Sep 30, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Presenter is only supported in the 32 bit version of Office 2013

Adobe Presenter InstallerOperating SystemMicrosoft PowerPoint Version | Installer
32-bitWindows 32-bit and 64-bit setups: Microsoft® Windows® XP with Service Pack 3 – 32bit only. Windows Vista® Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise (latest service pack) Windows® 7 SP1 Windows® 832 bit version of Microsoft® PowerPoint 2007, 2010, 2013
64-bitWindows 64-bit setups: Microsoft® Windows® Vista® Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise (latest service packs) Windows® 7 SP1 Windows® 864 bit version of Microsoft® PowerPoint 2010

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources