Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

header and footer issues in robohelp 10

New Here ,
Sep 25, 2013 Sep 25, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am using single source for publishing word and html help. How to update header only for word publish and footer only for html help in Robohelp 10. Please help me.

Regards,

Nalini

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 29, 2013 Sep 29, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You cannot publish headers or footers when creating printed documentation. See the pages on my site.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 30, 2013 Sep 30, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

I understand that headers and footers provided in master page will not get published on header/footer of the word document (created using Printed_Documentation settings) but is there any way to get it done. Whether I have to do it manually.

Our organisation wants to use a single source for publishing online help and user manual- PDF. Please suggest me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 30, 2013 Sep 30, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As explained in Printed Documentation on my site, the only ways are to edit the Word document that is produced or copy the content from the Rh generated document into your own Word template.

From there you can generate a PDF.

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 08, 2013 Oct 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peter,

Thankyou so much for your reply.

Still I am facing some issues with robohelp 10. It is regarding with duplicate heading levels published in the printed documentation output. The books linked to the topics get published with two heading levels in the body of the content and the table of content in the printed documentation.

I tried chatting with Adobe support team. But they could not help me.

Please help me to get it published without duplicate headings.

Regards,

Nalini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This looks very much like a question you have posted in the RoboHelp General forum. Is it the same question and are you using Rh for Word or Rh HTML.

Please clarify and please do not duplicate questions as it results in disjointed answers. Please see the Before You Post thread as it is important that you start threads with the version and edition of Rh being used, it affects answers.

@petergrainge

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Im extremely sorry for the repeating the question again here.. Apologize for the same

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp