• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

IE 11.0.9600.16384 crush due to FlashPlayer

New Here ,
Oct 12, 2013 Oct 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please take a look at this forum I have posted an issue with my web browser crushing, and the last reply describe the issue to be with Adobe Flash. I am using Windows 8.1 RTM version from Technet download. It is running IE 11.0.9600.16384, update version RTM(KB2841134). When I try to access my twitter account and edit profile the IE crush same thing happens with accessing youtube videos. When I check your site for an update you currently windows 8 IE update not 8.1 may you assist with a fix for this

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/windows/en-US/5c602cbb-ebf8-43fc-825c-e108fc5693e8/intern...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 13, 2013 Oct 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

8.1 is still a beta till Friday, and so is IE 11. ANY and ALL problems with either should be addressed to Microsoft as it's THEIR beta software.

I know that sounds like "copping out" but I've beta tested software for about fifteen different companies since 2003 and in the early days, I got told, chastized, warned, and just plain "bawled out" for taking beta problems to the wrong places. Until 8.1 and IE11 are "ready for prime time", it's all Microsoft's baby.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines