• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Published Captivate 6 project freezes on slide immediately before the first question slide

New Here ,
Oct 13, 2013 Oct 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running both CP6 and CP7 on Windows 7.

I am still working on projects created with Captivate 6 in Captivate 6.  However, since installing CP7, any projects that I edit and publish with CP6 freeze up on the slide just before the first question slide.

Since I have only begun experiencing this issue since CP7 was installed, I am assuming that it is something to do with the fact that i have both versions (6 and 7) installed.

The only solution I have found so far is to open and publish the project in CP7, but this is not ideal as the projects I am working on in CP6 are new versions of ones already published in SAP LSO and I am concerned that publishing new versions of my courses from a different CP version will cause issues in LSO.

Any ideas why this might be happening?  Ideally, I would prefer to continue to use CP6 for existing projects and only use 7 for new projects.

TOPICS
Project upgrade

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Oct 16, 2013 Oct 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Have you created those projects in CP 6 from Scratch?

Can you check the complete version of CP 6 (Help > about Adobe Captivate), it should be 6.0.1.240 or 6.1.0.319.

Can you test with a blank new project in CP 6 after running it as Administrator (Right Click on CP 6 icon, then select run as admin).

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources