• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Control where the Show/Hide contents link displays?

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2013 Oct 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

In RH10, I'm using the WebHelp to CHM converter to create my CHM output. I use my own CSS file that controls the look of my WebHelp and CHM outputs. I set up my WebHelp options to include the Show/Hide link when a topic from the CHM is called as context-sensitive. Unfortunately with my CSS applied, the Show/Hide link seems to be obscured.

I'd be happy to modify my CSS, but there is no way (that I know of) to move something via CSS that is controlled by JavaScript. (I can post-process the WebHelp HTML files to change the JavaScript, but that's just not possible with a CHM file.)

Also, I tried generating the CHM using the HTML Help layout option, but the output ignores a number of entries in my CSS, which makes the display unacceptable. (I can't have separate CSSs for WebHelp and CHM.)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 21, 2013 Oct 21, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The JavaScript creates a table with a hyperlink of the class ‘whtbtnshow’ Try to add some styling for a.whtbtnshow to your CSS to fix it.

Greet,

Willam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2013 Oct 21, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, William. 

Finally discovered the same a few days ago and now it's styled and working great.

-- Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp