• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Flash Player 11.9 r900 has stopped working

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2013 Oct 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see that I have the same problem as another person who posted, and was not sure whether to reply to hers or start a new discussion.  Everytime I try to open a new website in Firefox I get the message that Adobe Flash Player 11.9 r900 has stopped working, and that data execution has shut down the program to protect my system.  This is very frustrating, and any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2013 Oct 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It actually keeps happening even as i switch to different pages on this site, as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 28, 2013 Oct 28, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Angel,

Would you be willing to do a short desktop sharing session with us so we can see what's going wrong?  If so, please email me (ccampbel@adobe.com) and we'll setup a time.

Thanks,

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 08, 2014 Jan 08, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i am having the same issue, constant pop-ups saying that it has stopped working. i have uninstalled, using the uninstaller provided as well as through control panel. I could not reinstall through the normal download manager, everytime i tried to open it the installer would crash AND somehow delete its installer from the download folder magically... i tried to reinstall with a downloadable .exe and it seemed to work but quickly reverted to crashing before i could play even one youtube video. I cant visit hardly any websites without getting constant crash pop-ups. PLEASE HELP! i will remote desktop asap or try to downlaod whatever, but id really love to fix this without a complete reformat.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines