• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative cloud update

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2013 Oct 29, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi i just had a creative cloud update, and now when i sign in with the desktop app it just sign me out again? i am running windows 7 on a pc

Thanks

jonty

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 01, 2013 Nov 01, 2013

If you are continuing to experience difficulties with being unable to sign into the Creative Cloud desktop application then please see Unable to sign in to Creative Cloud after latest update - http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/unable-login-creative-cloud-248.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

jonty1984, Lets Quit Creative Cloud desktop app and follow Solution 2 mentioned under the below article.

http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/aam-lists-removed-apps-date.h tml

Re-launch CC desktop app and check if it works fine now.

Let me know in case you still face the issue.

Cheers!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi thank you for message, i try that and still does not work, this what i get went i try to sign in.

Thanks

Untitled.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, same here Screen Shot 2013-10-29 at 09.38.08.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi simon, do you have to sign into illustrator for the first time before you can use it as well?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can sign into all the CC apps apart from Acrobat XI Pro, which is now asking me to upgrade – though this is part of Creative Cloud – maybe this is the route of the problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guys,

May i know what exactly happens when you try to sign in back? Does it kicks you out of the application and gives you the same screen?

I would recommend to uninstall the CC desktop app from Applications > Adobe Creative Cloud folder and then re-install the same from CC website.

Try that and let me know how it goes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For me it returns you to the You've been signed out screen. One of you collegues did a connect screen share and tried for about an hour to rectify the issue, but was unable to. We have four other Macs which have the exact same issue, and it happened after the update. No amount of re-installing with the same version is going to fix this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing that Simon. We will look into the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cheers Arpit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Both, thank you for all your help hopeful adobe will bring a new update out soon!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem for me. Downloaded the update today and since then I can no longer log into CC desktop app, I immediately get the 'You've been signed out' screen. I spent over an hour on a connect screen share with Adobe tech support with no resolve.

It would help if someone could post a link to the previous CC desktop app version because that worked fine. Then we can uninstall the upgrade and go back to the previous version.

I'm using Mac OS 10.8.5.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately as soon as you launch the desktop app it asks you to update or quit, so I don't that will work unfortunately.

I've done a load of brand work over the last few days with Typekit fonts and now the fonts all default. Got a client meeting in a few days, so this has been a real pain.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Argh! I now think I have made matters worse. I have CC installed on two Macs, one at work, one at home. The problem arose with the Mac at work, however, the same problem has now occured with the Mac at home, as simonwillox correctly pointed out. During a lengthy connect screen share with Adobe technical support today the technician suggested uninstalling all apps, restarting, using the cleaner tool, then reinstalling. As a last resort, I have tried this with the result that I now have NO APPS AT ALL, and no way of downloading them since I still can't log into CC, I immediately get the 'You've been signed out' message. Please Adobe, are you any nearer to a solution to this serious problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ClareLedwith and others there have been reports that the steps offered in "Unknown Server Error" when you attempt to log in to Adobe Creative Cloud - http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/unknown-server-error-launching-cc.html have allowed some Users to resolve similar difficulties.

I would encourage each of you to verify that not only these steps have been performed but that you also tried the solutions offered by Arpit in message #1.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jeff A Wright, all these steps have been performed already. The issue has only arisen since the CC update received today, the previous version worked perfectly. The new update does not allow me to log into CC, I immediately get a message saying 'You've been signed out'. I have already spent over an hour on connect screen share with Adobe technical support today going through all the steps outlined above with no solution to the problem. I now have an outstanding technical support case.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2013 Oct 30, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Queenie, you can download the apps at http://www.adobe.com/uk/downloads.html and they should install normally. When they've finished installing license the app, but enter your Creative Cloud credentials – it should authenticate properly. It's not ideal, but I lost my Acrobat Pro IV and tried this – and it worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

simonwillox thanks. My CC desktop app is now allowing me to log in on both my computers so I have been able to reinstall all my apps (with the exception of Lightroom, installation continuously fails). I have changed nothing from yesterday but I expect Adobe have changed something to enable me to log in. I hope they also resolve the issue for you (and everyone else who seems to be experiencing the same problem).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi Arpit, when i start work i click on the creative cloud icon then sign in then open illustrator. but after today update i cannot sign in. And when i open illustrator i have sign in before illustrator will start.

When i do try to sign in to creative cloud app i get as the screen as post early. i am using Windows 7 32bit

i hope this helps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue on Mac OS X 10.9. There was an update to CC Desktop app, and I can no longer sign in. I am using Typekit fonts, and this is really causing me major issues. I've tried all the workarounds listed above to no avail.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here. Installed CC after a clean install yesterday and receiving the same "You've been signed out" screen. Have tried all the steps suggested, as well as the "Unknown Server Error" fix, to no avail.

I am running Windows 8.1 x64.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have exactly the same problem.

First i had the Unknown server error.. updated CC Desktop app and now sign in ,signs out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This worked for me..

With the sign in ,, sign out problem..

Delete the opm.db file.

1. Close the Creative Cloud application.
  2. Navigate to the OOBE folder.
    Windows: [System drive]:\Users\[user name]\AppData\Local\Adobe\OOBE
    Mac OS: /Users/[user name]/Library/Application Support/Adobe/OOBE folder
  3. Delete the opm.db file.
  4. Launch Creative Cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried all of the solutions above. This seems to be specifically related to the Application Manager update you are forced to download when attempting to log in. All macs here which haven't logged in, using the old application manager are unaffected and applications work as expected. The 2 machines where we tried to log in have now reverted all apps to trial versions. I have spent all morning on the phone trying to contact support to no avail, as well as yesterday when Adobe promised to phone me back and am now in a chat queue where I've been waiting for over an hour and a half!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try to remove the opm.db file? that solved it for me.. make sure CC app is closed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines