• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with Adobe After Effects CS6 on Windows 8.1 PRO

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2013 Oct 29, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe Systems guys, I would like to know when the error will have the solution presented Adobe After Effects CS6 (Latinoamerican Spanish Version) running Windows 8.1 PRO, and throwing the following error.

Error-AE.png

I've tried the latest available update 11.0.3 but does not correct the problem. I wonder when will be ready the solution because with Illustrator CS6 also was the same but with the solution described in this page, http://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/kb/illustrator-does-not-start-windows-81.html was solved perfectly.

I appreciate prompt as we need urgent help to use the software in its Spanish version as was originally purchased. thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Dec 14, 2013 Dec 14, 2013

Here you go:

http://adobe.ly/AE_CS6_1104

"After Effects CS6 (11.0.4) update: bug fixes for ray-traced 3D renderer and Spanish version on Windows"

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Design4Life,

It is fixed for CC. Unfortunately, it was not discovered in time for 11.0.3 patch. For now, you will only be able to run CS6 as English on Spanish Windows 8.1. Please file a bug report: http://www.adobe.com/go/wish

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, for the second time (this time with After Effects only) send error report to see if given early settlement, hopefully if and not focus only on Adobe CC.

If you have any news about this issue, thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Design4Life wrote:

Well, for the second time (this time with After Effects only) send error report to see if given early settlement, hopefully if and not focus only on Adobe CC.

If you have any news about this issue, thank you.

I will Design4Life. Thanks for the report and sorry for your trouble.

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2013 Oct 30, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If Illustrator (Spanish Version) file was only Alcid.dll replace and fix the problem, in After Effects is not something similar? Is urgently needed this solution. thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We're looking into the possibility of creating a patch for After Effects CS6 to address this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Analyzing the possibility? or creating it? that is not optional, it is something that is hurting all users of this Spanish version. Please do not leave this issue outside, it is very important to fix it as soon. thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 01, 2013 Nov 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello good morning, any solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 01, 2013 Nov 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We'll let you know when there is.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 05, 2013 Nov 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, today is November 5, ¿Any solution to this problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Design4Life wrote:

Hello, today is November 5, ¿Any solution to this problem?

Did Todd let you know there was a solution?

He said that when there was a solution, he would let you know.

So, if he has not told you that there was one, I am guessing that there is not one.

This is not the kind of fix that will be coming in a couple of days.

In the meantime, you have several options:

• Wait a couple of months with no After Effects in the hope that a patch will come... someday
  • Upgrade to CC and enjoy all the latest features
  • Use After Effects CS6 in English
  • Roll your computer back to Windows 8 instead of 8.1

Hopefully one of those will be sufficient for you. Because, as far as I can tell, those are your only options.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That such a friend, for I tell you that none of their solutions is an option for me because:

• Wait a couple of months with no after effects in the hope That a patch will come ... someday
R:/ The problem is not mine, is problem of Abode and therefore investing heavily in the creative suite CS6 and for that to be an option.

It's not fair to have to beg for a solution.

• Upgrade to CC and enjoy all the latest features
R:/ It is not possible , because we will not spend more money than they already invested in Suite CS6

• Use After Effects CS6 in English
R:/ It is not possible as the staff in charge of managing this program if it is not handled in English and therefore bought the suite in Spanish .

• Roll your computer back to Windows 8 instead of 8.1
R:/ It is not possible as it is known all Windows 8.0 failures we have put in 8.1 PRO .

I do not understand is that if Adobe Illustrator had the same problem and it was fixed within a couple of days getting the patch , why not do the same with After Effects CS6 in Spanish . All users of this suite CS6 and buyers deserve respect and prompt solution to the problems that are the fault of Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

> It's not fair to have to beg for a solution.

No one is telling you to beg for a solution.

I told you that we are investigating a solution.

> I do not understand is that if Adobe Illustrator had the same problem and it was fixed within a couple of days getting the patch , why not do the same with After Effects CS6...

Illustrator CS6 has not been fixed yet that I know of. They have only recommended a workaround that involves users manually installing libraries. The After Effects team is looking into fixing this in such a way that does not require such manual workarounds.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But it would be good as they investigate, releasing a solution involving manual workarounds so as illustrator, this helps a lot in order to use the program as it comes to light the final solution. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I put this at the top of the work queue for our team in a planning meeting today. No promises on when we would be able to release such a fix, but we're working on it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 26, 2013 Nov 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Although there is no solution for this problem? and is 26 November 2013.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 26, 2013 Nov 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We're testing a fix now. Given that there are some other fixes that we're putting into the same update and that there is a US holiday coming up, I'd estimate this fix will come out in the first couple of weeks in December.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 13, 2013 Dec 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still no solution for this? is december 13 2013!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Dec 13, 2013 Dec 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wait a few more hours.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Dec 14, 2013 Dec 14, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here you go:

http://adobe.ly/AE_CS6_1104

"After Effects CS6 (11.0.4) update: bug fixes for ray-traced 3D renderer and Spanish version on Windows"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 01, 2021 Oct 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

hello all

i m trying in windows 8.1 pro

what's the solution

can anyone provide me a link please

after effect

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines