• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CreativeCloud installer won't install...

Community Beginner ,
Oct 30, 2013 Oct 30, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CreativeCloud installer won't install... error message: We've encountered the following issues: Please connect to internet, then try again. (I AM connected to internet).   I have MacOS X 10.9.

Actually I'm not even interested in CC but apparently there's no other way to obtain a product (inDesign, in my case) without being connected to this CreativeCloud thing. If anyone knows how to simply download the product, please let me know...

Thanks for your help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 27, 2016 Jun 27, 2016

Hi Robert,

Try the CC 2015 direct download links and that should at least get you going with the apps for now...

(Be sure to carefully follow the download instructions given on that page, which are required by Adobe's servers.)

Hope that helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You will have to install Creative cloud to install Indesign. From where you are downloading creative cloud? If you don't have creative cloud already installed on your machine use this link https://creative.adobe.com/products/indesign. On clicking download it will first download->install creative cloud and then InDesign installation will start. If it is already there, Quit Creative cloud and then to relaunch it and then try installing InDesign.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@kchopra - the problem lies just there - I have downloaded the .dmg for CC but when I start the installation process, it gives me the error message of my first post (no internet connection), but my internet connection is working fine. I'm downloading from italy...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 22, 2015 Feb 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a problem where i'm trying to install creative cloud so i can download the trial version of fireworks but the installer for creative cloud wont work. so i tried a direct link methods and downloaded fireworks but when the installer gets to the end it says 'error installer failed to initialize.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 23, 2016 Jun 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey. So I downloaded the creative cloud DMG. After i double click the installer and enter my password, nothing happens. No install. No app nothing. Please help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 27, 2016 Jun 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Robert,

Try the CC 2015 direct download links and that should at least get you going with the apps for now...

(Be sure to carefully follow the download instructions given on that page, which are required by Adobe's servers.)

Hope that helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 16, 2016 Dec 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's not very helpful. I'm trying to download animate and it's not in the direct links. I can't download Creative Cloud. It was on my computer and I deleted it and tried reinstalling and now, nothing happens at all. It' incredibly frustrating. Any help you can offer would be appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 16, 2016 Dec 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flash/Animate isn't (yet) in the CC 2017 direct links, but it is indeed in the CC 2015 direct links given above.

So is the CC Desktop app.

And here are some other suggestions that may hopefully help in the situation you described:

"Failed to install" error received when installing Adobe Creative Cloud desktop app

Troubleshoot Adobe Creative Cloud download and install issues

Adobe Creative Cloud desktop app doesn't open or shows a spinning progress wheel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 19, 2016 Aug 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue. Tried contacting adobe chat and well, that was a big waste of time. They said it was my username and passoword, I know for a fact that is not the issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

topoz999 wrote:

Actually I'm not even interested in CC but apparently there's no other way to obtain a product (inDesign, in my case) without being connected to this CreativeCloud thing. If anyone knows how to simply download the product, please let me know...

Actually there is...  If you want to simply download the product – or the free trial for any CC tool – then you can use the Creative Cloud direct links.

Be aware though that to receive updates/upgrades to any Adobe tool, then you do need to also have the Creative Cloud Desktop App installed (which is also included on that page, although there you can download the other CC apps without it).

Hope this helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@ProDesignTools - the direct link takes me to a forbidden page...

Access Denied

You don't have permission to access "http://trials3.adobe.com/AdobeProducts/IDSN/9/osx10/InDesign_9_LS20.dmg?" on this server.

Reference #18.1c5c0e17.1383156653.25790c0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@topoz,

I should have added  to make sure to carefully follow the download instructions given on that page (before clicking on the link there), or you will get that exact message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 31, 2013 Oct 31, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@ProDigitalDesign

"carefully follow the download instructions given on that page" quite simple really... I rushed into things, probably frustrated by this whole thing. Now it's downloading, I'll let you know if it works...

Thanks for your help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LOL – if we had a nickel for everyone who has done that...

Glad you got it going.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ProDesignTools wrote:

LOL – if we had a nickel for everyone who has done that...

Glad you got it going.

unfortunately, when I have to sign in with my adobe account, it still tells me I need to connect to the internet - which I am...

as I use a wi-fi connection, I also tried to connect directly through ethernet, but still to no avail...

so, I now have the file (which is something) but I still have to find out what's wrong with the connection (also, my firewall was off, just in case)... I'll let you know if I can solve that .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PROBLEM SOLVED!

as I thought (finally, after many trials), the problem lied in the firewall of the vodafone station. I disabled that, installed the software, and I'm up and running again!

Thanks for your help, guys

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 21, 2013 Nov 21, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What did you have to do? i dont know where the firewall is located

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 22, 2013 Nov 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

" 10. Antgod,

22-Nov-2013 06:03

What did you have to do? i dont know where the firewall is located"

I opened the control panel of my vodafone station (that I use to conect to the internet) and disabled the firewall from there.

My problem was that the port Adobe was trying to use was already taken for some other operation, so it couldn't get a line out from there. I hope this somehow helps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 27, 2016 May 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HOW TO FIX:

If you have Windows:

1. Go to your Local Disk (C:, D:, etc) or Main Drive.

Go to Program Data x86, and look for the folder Adobe and once your inside the folder, delete the folder: "Adobe Creative Cloud". You will need to have administrator access. And once deleted, double click the Creative Cloud Installer and let it download.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 16, 2017 Jan 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wait so I'm trying to download Adobe Animate CC, but the creative cloud setup says there is something wrong with the download process. Any help would be greatly appreciated. The error code is 201 if that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 16, 2017 Jan 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi deadriah, sorry you're having trouble with that... Please see the second link given in the previous comment. That will describe what error code 201 means, and how to fix it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines