• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RoboHelp 11?

Community Beginner ,
Oct 23, 2013 Oct 23, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone heard of a pending release for RoboHelp 11? My company has a tendency to upgrade to the latest and greatest Microsoft updates with that software and Adobe has a tendency to be behind us in that aspect - understandably. So, for example, I am running Windows 8 64-bit, with Office 2013, SharePoint 2013, and currently we are using Visual Studio 2012, but should have 2013 by the end of the year. I currently am running RoboHelp 9 and don't want to upgrade to 10 to find out in a few months or so that 11 is out.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 24, 2013 Oct 24, 2013

There is of course subscription pricing which would take the worry away. You upgrade when you choose after the new version is released.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 24, 2013 Oct 24, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone working with Adobe is bound by confidentiality agreements and they are not given the date anyway. Anyone else who tells you a date, doesn't really know. It is when Adobe tell you.

You could look at when previous releases have been launched but the pattern will not tell you as there is no fixed cycle.

For the first six to nine months of any version you are usually safe from what concerns you. Beyond that it is anyone's guess. Without looking it up, I think the release cycles have been anything from a year to eighteen months.

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is of course subscription pricing which would take the worry away. You upgrade when you choose after the new version is released.

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually Peter, there is no subscription pricing for RoboHelp. Only the items that are availble with the Cloud provide this functionality. So I was just told by Adobe Sales that I would have to buy both versions separately.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And then I find the subscription pricing option myself after a little more digging... Sorry for the confusion. Thanks for the information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2013 Oct 31, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! Could you please provide me with the link to the page with subscription pricing?

Thank you in advance!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You do have to purchase the subscription pricing through a third party because Adobe has stopped doing volume licensing outside of the cloud - which does not include RoboHelp. We decided to wait until they have 11 out instead, but here is the link that I had found.

http://www.adobe.com/volume-licensing.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, yeah, it's now not so tivial to find and buy RoboHelp.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 06, 2013 Nov 06, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You cannot get RoboHelp alone on a subscription but according to this page you can subscribe to the Technical Communication Suite 4.

http://www.adobe.com/uk/products/technicalcommunicationsuite/upgrade.displayTab3.html

@petergrainge

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 08, 2014 Jan 08, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just got off a chat with Adobe Customer Service. (Mayant) and he said that RoboHelp 11 will be released later this month (January 2014).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 14, 2014 Jan 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe RoboHelp 11 is released today.

http://www.adobe.com/products/robohelp.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Happy to see that!

From the "logical" standpoint, this would be version 19!

Soooo, that would be the sixth release of the ill proclaimed "dead" software that Adobe doesn't care about.

Lovin me some Adobe folks! Rock on!

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Rick, I guess we'll have to celebrate by eating some Monkey Pi

(You'll understand if you have been around long enough)

@petergrainge

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Perhaps we should wait until March 14?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp