• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RHCL (RoboHtml 9.0.1.262) -p doesnt work when invoked remotely

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2013 Nov 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am able to successfully build a project from the command line. I want to also publish the HTML output to a website.

When logged onto the build PC, I go to the folder where my RH project resides and I enter a command like this:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe RoboHelp 9\RoboHTML\RHCL.exe" "MyProject.xpj" -p "MyServer:MyLogin:MyPassword" -g rh.log

The above command appears to work perfectly. Now, I have a CI (Jenkins) that I need to be able to invoke the above command from as part of a bigger build process. The EXACT same command above, when invoked from the CI (on a different PC) does not work. The help compiles just fine; no problems there. The problem is the publishing to the website, that fails. When reviewing the log I see the following at the end of the log:

Finished applying Template in 1 sec(s)

Finished applying WebHelp in 16 sec(s)

Compilation complete.

Warning: Failed to publish to "MyServer". reason; The login request was denied.

Tests Done:

- Copy/paste the command from Jenkins to the local command prompt and everything works perfectly.

- place the 3 parameters (site, login, password) within quotes, and without quotes = same result

Anybody have any ideas? Thanks in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?