Skip navigation

How I finally got Flash9 working and can use youtube

Feb 25, 2007 4:27 AM

Latest reply: Plexi50, Oct 30, 2009 1:16 PM
Replies 1 2 Previous Next
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 8, 2007 1:12 AM   in reply to johndiablo
    Thanks John. Worked first time for me. Still don't know why it stopped working in the first place?

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 9, 2007 5:00 AM   in reply to johndiablo
    I can't watch any movies on youtube, it says: Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Macromedia's Flash Player. Get the latest Flash player.
    ...I''ve uninstalled both Java and Flash Player and installed them again(the standalone for flash 9) and restarted the computer, but it still doesn't work..And when I press the "get the latest Flash player" link, the adobe site appears, but there's no "install now"-button:S

Please help...

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 10, 2007 3:41 PM   in reply to johndiablo
    Didn't work for me. This has been driving me crazy for 2 weeks. Please help!

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 10, 2007 8:40 PM   in reply to ron1021
    This didn't work for me either. I'm just loading up my new machine and there are very few programs on it. Are any of you guys that are still having problems running a NVIDIA GeForce 3 video card? Another forum suggested a driver incompatibility.

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 11, 2007 10:47 AM   in reply to johndiablo
    It worked!!!!!! Thank you soooo much. It is sooo wrong that Adobe couldn't help me with this. Anyway, you are the Man!!!!

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 12, 2007 10:27 AM   in reply to johndiablo
    this worked great, BUT everytime my computer boots up, I lose it and have to do it again.
    Any ideas????

|
    Mark as:
    Oct 30, 2009 1:16 PM   in reply to btmag

Same with me. It stopped, I messed around with several things, it started again  now it's gone again. I reckon this is all because I started to turn the machine off to <save the planet>. They say no good deed goes unpunished.....

|
    Mark as:
1 2 Previous Next

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points