• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RoboHelp 7, JavaHelp, and Java SDK

Community Beginner ,
Dec 03, 2007 Dec 03, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Jave SE Development Kit 6 Update 3 installed on the computer that has RoboHelp 7 installed. The folder for the jdk is at C:\Program Files\JAVA\jdk1.6.0_03. However, when I try to compile my JavaHelp project, I get dialogs that Java 2 SDK is required to build compressed JavaHelp and full-text search. So, I then click "Locate Sun Java 2 SDK Install Folder" twice (once for compressed JavaHelp and once for full-text search) and navigate to the path mentioned above. RoboHelp does accept that path as the path with the JDK. However when I click Finish, RoboHelp 7 does not build the JavaHelp but again prompts me for the jdk path. It is stuck in a loop. RoboHelp X5 had no problems with my Java SE installation. I have set environment variables for "JHHOME", "JAVA_HOME", and added the C:\Program Files\JAVA\jdk1.6.0_03 path to my PATH variable, but it doesn't help.

Does anyone know what RoboHelp 7 is expecting?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 03, 2007 Dec 03, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Note: I installed an older version of the Java SDK (j2sdk1.4.2_06), and the JavaHelp compile works fine. I don't know why it wouldn't recognize jdk1.6.0_3, unless it has to do with the change in naming conventions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 15, 2013 Nov 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, I am having a similar problem with RH10, could you ever resolve the issue?

Robert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp