• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

FMS server-side public key encryption

Participant ,
May 14, 2012 May 14, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to be able to check file signatures in server-side processing using FMS. Are there public key encryption libraries available for FMS?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
May 15, 2012 May 15, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FMS doesn't have any built in libraries for this, but since server side actionscript is javascript (spidermonkey 1.7), you can use just about any existing javascript library you need. If you're talking RSA, there are a ton of existing libs out there.

Keep in mind that there is only one javascript thread per application instance, so if your keys are huge and take a lot of compute time to decode, it will really slow your application down, and performance may not be all that good.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Aug 23, 2013 Aug 23, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone actually done this? I am revisiting this issue again.

I am trying to port jsrsasign to work on FMS/AMS. I have gotten past the browser-specific issues and gotten all of the requisite javascript files to load correctly by putting the load commands in an order to get the dependencies correct.

Now when I try to actually instantiate the signature class KJUR.crypto.Signature, the application hangs and nothing further is executed. There are no messages of any kind.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Sep 06, 2013 Sep 06, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

jscrypto also has serious problems.

https://code.google.com/p/jscryptolib/

The elliptic curve implementation is missing values entirely, so I can't expect them to run. The RSA implementation complains about phantom characters.

Can anyone point me to a library that has been known to work?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 20, 2013 Nov 20, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have posted this as a feature request:

https://bugbase.adobe.com/index.cfm?event=bug&id=3667928

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines