• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

setting source paths fail

Explorer ,
Nov 21, 2013 Nov 21, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ever since I updated to Mavericks, Flash Builder 4.7 seems to be unable to recognize my directories. When I try setting source paths or SWC paths it fails with the message "The specified path is invalid". I'm browsing to the directory and clicking open, I'm not typing in the path directly, so the directory is most definitely valid.

I read some posts about installing a specific version of Java, but it didn't help. I can't revert the OS to the previous version because I have xcode projects that require the latest version.

Any help would be wonderful.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 18, 2013 Dec 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I too have a very similar problem. This is the behaviour I see:

Choosing path through the file picker dialog, with a path like this:

../dir/source.swc

…leaves the input field with the path empty, so I can not add it

Typing a relative path into the input field also does not work, then I get the error message mentioned in the post above.

The only thing that works is typing in the absolute path to the ressource. This is really annyoing…

I also have another problem which is related, I think: when I want to create a new certificate for a release build and use the file picker to choose the destination, Flash Builder crashes right after selecting the location. Every time.

Please let us know how this can be fixed!

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines