• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how do I recover serial number for tech comm 4?

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2013 Nov 21, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Our department just lost two people; both with legal, active licenses for Tech Comm 4. IT is going to purge the systems for new users and I need to recover the software licenses before the systems are purged so that the software can be installed and activated for new users.

I understand that the software needs to be deactivated to facilitate the transfer. The issue is in finding the license info. I don't know if the software was ever registered, or how it would be registered with, or even who the software was purchased from. I work for a very large multinational with a centralized IT department who originally pushed the installs out to these two user's computers and they have been less than responsive in getting the license info to us; waiting around for them to reply is not an option since we need to install the software ASAP for new users.

Can anyone tell me how to recover these licenses?

TOPICS
Technical Communication Suite

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 25, 2013 Nov 25, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try the Adobe Licensing System first to see if you can see them there – if not, give Adobe Support a call to get you connected to someone in licensing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines