• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Facebook does not recognize Flash Player

New Here ,
Nov 24, 2013 Nov 24, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried to install and uninstall Flash Player from Facebook multiple times and it still won't recognize it.  I just did the test on your site to see if the program is installed on my computer and it says it does recognize the program on our computer, and the clouds move in the picture to test it.  However, when I go to add an album of pics on Facebook it keeps telling me to download the program? 

HELP!

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 24, 2013 Nov 24, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having issues with my flash player on facebook also I can't play any games   & I have been doing everything it says to do. My computer has it also but still wont run says i have to update to new 11 that i already have i believe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 25, 2013 Nov 25, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Facebook and Microsoft have acknowledged a problem when using IE11.

Until they get it worked out the recommended workaround is to enable Compatibility view for Facebook in IE11.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/use-compatibility-view#ie=ie-11

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mike,

I did what you suggested and added Facebook to my compatibility settings. It did not work.

Adobe people have to either create a new Flash Player or to just delete the stupid program completely. It is very frustrating and does not work!

Nina

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Problem is, you have THREE factors involved here.

1. Microsoft, who now embeds their OWN modified Flash Player in IE.

2. Facebook, who has to keep up with three OS's (Windows, Mac and Linux), and more than a dozen different browsers.

3. Adobe, who makes the Flash Player for three OS's and more than a dozen different browsers.

Guess which two Adobe CAN'T control?

As I posted, BOTH Microsoft and Facebook have acknowledged the problem with IE11 and Facebook. That's where the problem lies. This wasn't a major issue before IE11 was released.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines