Nov 25, 2013 Nov 25, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Need help on how to download adobe flash player on my ipad

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In 2006, when Apple released the first iPhone, and iOS, it was specifically incompatible with Flash (per Steve Jobs' insistence). In seven and a half years, and seven releases of iOS for iPhone and iPad, that hasn't changed, and per Apple, it NEVER WILL.
Apple's reasoning was, and is, that playing Flash content is processor consumptive and kills batteries, in addition to shortening battery life in mobile devices. For that reason, there will never be a Flash Player for ANY iOS device.

Apple recommends "Skyfire" as the preferred browser for iPad (available free in the AppStore), if you need to view content that requires Flash Player.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a kindlefire 7 IPAD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, but I have a kindlefire

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

iPad is Apple. Kindle is Google, and Android. Different company, different OS, but the same situation. For the exact same reason, albeit six years later, Android dropped ALL support for Flash Player last summer.

See: "Why can't I install Flash Player on my Tablet?" (Kindle or Samsung Galaxy)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines