• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My Adobe Connect quits after a couple of minutes

New Here ,
Nov 25, 2013 Nov 25, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Adobe Connect quits after 5 minutes or so more, only when I am the presenter or the host.

I use a MacBookPro OS 10.9. There is no difference between Firefox, Safari or Crome all come up with a freeze after about 5 minutes

The only way to go on is force a stop and start again and after 5 minutes yes freeze again.

I tryed to explain yhis to Adobe, but after 3 weeks I still have no answere. Is this so exceptionel that nobody knows the answere?

Up till now a collegue tooks over but that is not the way we want to do business. Do somebody knows how to solve it.

I use Adobe Connect 9.1.2 and add-inn version MAC 11.2.392.0

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Nov 25, 2013 Nov 25, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2014 Jan 04, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me too...   one thought is the new mavericks flash power saver thing... maybe this is turning adobeconnect off??  I can't find any settings for the powersaver except in safari advanced to stop plugins to save power but the problem is not just safari....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 10, 2014 Jan 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've had this problem as well.  It's not working with the add-in except the first time I log in, then crashes, and affects both Safari and Firefox.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines