Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

No background image fill

Dec 4, 2013 7:41 AM

Tags: #background #image #bug #fill #adobe_muse

I am having a problem that just appeared since the last update. The background image fill doesn't show up. I tested by replacing the image with solid black color, and when I preview in both Muse and Chrome, nothing is there but the gray browser fill. The background image fill is set in the master page but is not reflecting on the other site pages. So I'm having to set the fill manually on each page. Oddly, the home page looks fine, but I don't see where I have done anything differently there that I haven't on the other . Please help...

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Dec 4, 2013 10:52 AM   in reply to SchaubStudios

Hi,

I don't see this issue when I'm trying to reproduce it based on your description. Can you send your .muse file to muse-support@adobe.com with the subject attn: Dana and a link to this thread so I can take a better look at what's going on?

Thanks,

Dana

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Dec 4, 2013 5:28 PM   in reply to SchaubStudios

Hi,

Your page's background image isn't showing up on those pages because of invalid HTML you've added. In the Page Properties > Metadata > HTML for <head>: section for the page Shows, for instance, you have:

<meta name="description" content="Texas recording artist Corby Schaub: schedule of events./>

where the end quote is missing. If you add that end quote so that line reads:

<meta name="description" content="Texas recording artist Corby Schaub: schedule of events." />

the background image displays on the page as expected.

Dana

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points