Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Unwanted Right Margin/Padding on Mobile Site

Dec 4, 2013 9:14 AM

I am getting an unwanted margin/padding on the right side of my mobile site. I have checked my design over and over, but I am not seeing any boxes that I have missed and everthing is fitting in my design area. This problem is also causing the header to break. I have inspected the problem in Chrome, but have not seen anything that may be causing this problem. If anyone knows a possible solution, please respond. I would like to put this problem begind me. Thanks!

www.highestgoodclothing.com/phone/home.html

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Dec 4, 2013 10:34 AM   in reply to SummumBonum000

Difficult to determine exactly what attribute is causing this without the .muse file, but the extra width is coming from the slideshow at the top of the page so that's where I'd focus to look for something that sticks out to the right or has right side padding in Spacing panel.

If you don't find it, please send your .muse file to muse-support@adobe.com along with a link to this thread and I'll take a closer look. If the file is larger than 20Mb you can use a service like Adobe SendNow, Dropbox, WeTransfer, etc.

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Dec 4, 2013 12:41 PM   in reply to SummumBonum000

Thanks for sending the file.

A glow effect on some of the images that are flush with the right edge of the page is resulting in "content" (the glow), protruding beyond the edge of the page and that's what's causing the page to be zoomed out slightly too far by a mobile browser.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points