• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Removing background talking

New Here ,
Dec 02, 2013 Dec 02, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am just getting started on a project that someone else had filmed previously. They used a boom mic for this interview when there was A LOT of background noise. Most of the background noise is people talking. I have tried a few different things to try and remove the sounds, but I can't get it to mute the both male/female voices in the background. I've tried learning the sound model and then using the sound remover. I've only been capturing about a second at a time. Is there any hope for me to reduce this noise? I've also tried the parametric EQ, but that doesn't really seem to help because there is so much noise of so many different pitches.

Yes, I know, the key to good sound is recording good sound, but unfortunately I did not have this option as I did not do it myself. Any ideas or am I pretty much out of luck?

Thanks!

TOPICS
Audio

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 04, 2013 Dec 04, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yvid,

Unfortunately, you have posted to the Tips & Tricks sub-forum, which is a repository for articles on how to do things in Premiere.

I will Move your post to the main Premiere Elements Forum, where more will see it.

For background noise removal, or attenuation, this article might offer some useful tips: http://forums.adobe.com/message/2860521#2860521

Good luck,

Hunt

[Moved to PrE Forum]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 04, 2013 Dec 04, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

yvid

I did some Googling and came up with the following article related to removing background talking noises. I have not road tested any of the ideas. I offer them for your review.

http://forum.audacityteam.org/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=60860

In my browsing, I came across a program called Wavepad and a feature called reducing vocals. Not sure what that is all about, but it may be of interest.

ATR

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines