• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Troubles installing Adobe Premiere Elements 12

New Here ,
Dec 05, 2013 Dec 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just downloaded Adobe Premiere Elements 12 and bought a license for Adobe Photoshop and Premiere Elements 12. With the serial number I could change the test version of Photoshop elements, which I already installed, without problems. But installing Adobe Premiere Elements 12 does not work. I am quite disapointed. See Fault Message below in German. It always fails while installing the shared technologies. What can I do? I have sent a support package with the Token Nr. 40-18133-124605122013. See System Information below

Adobe Premiere 12 Set up Fault Message.PNG

System Information.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 05, 2013 Dec 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 15, 2013 Dec 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Jeff,

Thanks for all the links. However I am pretty frustrated. This is the worst installation I ever had . I cleaned temp files, renamed and deleted "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\OOBE", checked log file manualy (no ERROR message found), .... I think Adobe has to improve its service, I spend several hours on the problem and right now I just want my money back and switch to another software .....

regards from a very unsatisfied customer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 10, 2014 Jan 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Found a different way to fix it. Could be your solution:

http://forums.adobe.com/message/5982666

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines