• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can no longer return to iOS app in AIR 4.0 Beta

Contributor ,
Dec 13, 2013 Dec 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it me or is it no longer possible to return to an iOS app in AIR 4.0 beta? An app I just compiled restarts every time you launch it. No such problem in AIR 3.9.

TOPICS
Air beta

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 13, 2013 Dec 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just yesterday I saw a problem where going to the home screen and back would either crash the app or would leave it in a frozen state. It only happened if by that time I had been via a part of the app that played an animation that used stream audio.

Might you be seeing the same kind of thing, where you can go in and out of your first screen, but get crashes or hangs when going from another screen?

I didn’t log a bug yet because it’s a hard problem to narrow down, because the crashing happens when you return to the app, and so doing a debug session won’t help, the session closes when you go to the home screen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Dec 15, 2013 Dec 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Colin,

Are you using latest beta build which was released on 10 December? If yes then can you please share the your app with me @nimisha1@adobe.com so that I can repro the issue at my end as well?

Thanks,

Nimisha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Dec 17, 2013 Dec 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Colin,

This issue is fixed in latest beta build 1390, please try and share your feedback with us.

Thanks,

Nimisha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 18, 2013 Dec 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, I did a build again with the earlier version, to confirm that it was still broken. Then I tried yesterday’s build, and it does fix the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines