Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can Ipad / Android app submit data to Sharepoint 2013

Dec 20, 2013 Dec 20, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I really like the flexibility of Building Mobile Apps with Flash Builder and export to Ipad or Android application.

For a simple inspection process. I like to have 10 inspections points where my form will ask if the inspection point pass or not, basically a simple checkbox. also some text field for comments and finally a picture of the physical point inspected.

Since I'm going to have 10 questions, will return 10 binary fields and 10 text fields with 10 pictures, which I like to have the picture control to take the picture on the fly.

At the end of the inpection like to have the option of submit all the data collected for storage and future analysis, in this case will be "Sharepoint 2013".

I know Sharepoint 2013 have different methods to insert data, [ CSOM, REST, OData / OAuth ]. however I'm not sure if this is possible with ActionScript.

Can somebody point me in the right direction or if I need something else to achieve this goal ?

THX Dino.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines