• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Technical Communications Suite 4

New Here ,
Dec 24, 2013 Dec 24, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Technical Communications Suite 4.  How do I publish My Frame Maker 11 books into Multiscreen HTML 5 or E-pub 3?  I see Robo help 10 can do these things, but I don't know how to import my FM 11 books into Robohelp. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 26, 2013 Dec 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You don't need to import anything to RoboHelp.You can generate your ouput from inside FM. Check this tutorial out.

http://tv.adobe.com/watch/cross-product-integration-technical-communication-suite-4/tech-comm-suite-...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 27, 2013 Dec 27, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

While I'm sure you've found File > Publish (in Fm) by now, you can also use File > Link > FrameMaker document (in Rh) to allow for customization of your mappings and output.

If you do a web search on mattrsullivan framemaker robohelp linking you'll find quite a bit of detail on the subject.

-Matt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines