• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creating new mailing list.

New Here ,
Jan 06, 2014 Jan 06, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CRM import the file - 600 new adresses (it's a txt/tab file made with Excel/Mac) but BC do not visualize the new mailing list, so I cannot make any further choice for campaigns. Other question: can I create email list fron CRM and how can I change option filters to create new list. Can someone help? New to BC. Thanks

TOPICS
Email marketing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

Sorry I really am struggling to understand what your asking.

BC does indeed allow you to import a mailing list via csv (spreadhseet)

I am not sure what your saying on the first part, sorry.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Dear Liam, it's just I am new to BC. I first had problems to create mailing list importing .csv files, then turned to txt file.

Had no problems with 50 address txt file, meaning BC showed me that list with those 50 custumers included.

But when the list is about 600 addresses, BC does not show the list I have created as a new mailing list with its name.

I dont know why. The CRM add those 600 new addresses, but there is no mailing list connected to those 600.

So I have a great CRM now, but cannot choose those among them I want to send email campaigns to. For instance:

all company working in the same town (which was the title of the email list I should have created, that indeed BC dont show me).

Am I doing something wrong with saving correctly the .csv or txt file? I started from the basic Excell templates given by BC.

Is there a fast way to erase my CRM, in order to rebuild it with mailing list criteria?

Much confused, as you see.

Please try help me. And thank you very much for first answer. Waiting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines